Culturally Correct Content

Helping you reach your target market in a culturally correct way.

Do you want to sell your products in other countries?

Do you know how to market to those countries?

Do you know the right thing to say? Do you know when you are saying the wrong thing?

13 is unlucky in North America, but not in every country.

Do you know which country considers 4 unlucky? 


Learn more about culturally correct content and images.                      

Our culture strongly impacts how we respond to a marketing message—what spurs us into action to buy.

What triggers a response in us turns away people in other cultures.

I can help you.

  • Clarify how business practices in your country differ from those in your chosen target country by explaining the 6 basic cultural markers
  • Guide you on what message works best for you in each country
  • Help you design and write your website for best possible results in target country of your choice
  • Write clear, culturally correct content

Take Your First Step to Go Global: Contact Me

Taking your business global is easier than you think. The world is ours.  Geographic boundaries pose no limits for doing business. Distance throws no hurdles in our path to communicate well, write clearly and deliver on time. You need to understand and respect the business practices of your target country. With respect comes trust.

The only limitation is your mindset.

  • 4.5% of the world’s population live in the U.S.: reach out to the other 95.5%.
  • 5.5% of the world’s population are native English speakers: the other 94.5% are waiting to hear from you.
  • 5.1% of the world’s population are native Spanish speakers. 21 countries rank Spanish as their principal language. 44.3 million people in the U.S.have Hispanic or Latino origin.

¿Habla español?

Start closer to home.

Reach out to people in your community, your state, your country. Reach out to those whose cultural identity and language are closely tied to another country—just as ours were not so very long ago.

Let me take your product message and refocus it slightly, so they believe you are talking to them.